1. Thornton, R.J., Timmons, E. and Kukaev, I., 2021. The De-licensing of Occupations in the United States: A Shifting Trend?. Labor Law Journal.
2. Kukaev, I., Thornton, R.J., Baryshnikov, P. and Timmons, E., 2020. Occupational Regulation in Russia. Labor Law Journal.
3. Meehan, B., Timmons, E., Meehan, A., and Kukaev, I., 2019. The Effects of Growth in Occupational Licensing on Intergenerational Mobility. Economics Bulletin, 39(2)
1. The Effects of Linguistically Assimilated Immigrants on Native Employment --- Evidence from Europe (JMP)
2. Certifiably Employable?: The Effects of Occupational Regulation on Unemployment Duration (2nd round R&R at the SEJ) with Edward Timmons
3. A Noteworthy Case of Overregulation: Occupational Licensing of Public Notaries in Russia
Work in progress
1. Matching Efficiency Under Multiple Labor Market Frictions
2. Does Minimum Wage Have Spillover Effects Across Country Borders? with Ben Xue
3. Linguistic Assimilation and Immigration — the Case of the US with Ahmed Rahman